The Art Of Make-Up FX class is designed for first time students and artists wanting to learn makeup FX for use on TV, Film, Cosplay, Halloween.. or just for fun!
In 3 night classes FX Artist & Instructor Dallas Harvey will teach professional make-up FX techniques and show how to use a variety of prosthetics from Foam latex to 3D transfers. Students will also be taught how to paint prosthetics, and properly apply them to an actor, followed by safety and prosthetic removal techniques. Students will then create a 3D character make-up using all the techniques learned in the class.
This course will consist of lectures, demonstrations, and lots of HANDS-ON learning. All make-up and prosthetic materials included in tuition fee. No previous experience art or make-up required. Be prepared to take notes and bring a camera to document your progress as you learn. Students will receive a certificate of course completion signed by the Instructor.
What you will learn in this class:
- How To Build A Make-Up FX Kit & Products
- Out Of Kit 2D & 3D Make-up FX
- Character & Injury Make-Up Design
- Prosthetic FX: 3D Transfers & Foam Latex
- Tip & Tricks: Advanced airbrushing and painting
- Make-up FX removal & on-set safety
- Creating a 3D Character Face Make-Up
- Building a Make-Up FX portfolio
7pm - 10pm with 10 Minute Break
Start Date 1: July 3rd
Start Date 2: August 7th
Start Date 3: September 4th
Start Date 4: October 2nd
Start Date 5: October 30th
Start Date 6: November 27th
Now Taking Online Enrollment